Solar Installation Process
Here at Sun Solution Solar, we employ a tried and true solar installation process as we carefully apply modern industry standards to the unique demands and specifications of each property we work with to ensure that your solar panels perform at max capacity. Thanks to our careful attention to detail and passion for finding solar solutions for all, we’ve enjoyed our years spent working to consistently provide top-tier solar panel installation in Columbia, MO and beyond.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the solar panel installation for all of you out there who might be curious about the process that goes into a high-impact Columbia solar panel installation:
1. Contact – Where the journey starts. This is the point where you give us a call and let us know about your solar needs—be they residential, commercial, agricultural or some combination of the three. Our seasoned technicians will walk you through your options and answer any questions you can think of (plus some you might not even realize you have), so that you fully understand the process, cost-savings, and what Missouri solar life actually looks like in the long run.
2. Pre-Installation Survey – Next, an experienced site surveyor will head out to your property and track down all the particulars we’ll need to ensure a precise, maximally efficient solar array, things like: roof dimensions and slope, available area, angle and orientation, and so on. We’ll make sure we have all the data we need to offer you the most effective solar array option for your particular space.
3. Design – Once we’ve got all the necessary measurements, we’ll hit the design process hard, using CAD programs to generate installation plans and blueprints for permitting and Homeowners Association approval. Tight planning is crucial for a maximally efficient array and it’s just one more attribute that’s established Sun Solution Solar as a five-star Columbia solar installation company.
4. Permitting – Here’s where some people assume the headaches kick into high gear, but here’s the deal: we got this. We’ll take care of all necessary permitting applications and navigate city approval so you don’t have to. All you have to do is approve the solar installation, and we’ll take care of the rest, while keeping you in the loop, so you’ll know your solar installation has gone through the proper channels and there won’t be any unpleasant surprises.
5. Installation – The big one! This is where we finally get to see all that planning come together, starting with a careful preparation of the roof and mounting installation to ensure a solid base for the array. Then we’re onto installation of the panels themselves, wiring and monitor installation, and you’ll be just about set to enjoy the rewards of a new life of greater energy independence in Solar Mo.